Dominic Savio Aspirantate - Dankotuwa
With this programme the apostolic school leads young boys to be ”Always with Don Bosco”. Thus, “the aspirantate is a centre of Salesian vocational guidance. It keeps itself open to the neighbourhood, and helps older boys and young men who show an aptitude for the religious and priestly life to know their own apostolic vocation and correspond to it” (R. 17).
1. To help the candidates to pursue their studies, academic or technical.
2. To help the candidates grow and mature as young men, through an all-round formation.
3. To help the candidates to get a solid background in Christian Doctrine.
4. To help the candidates to discern their vocation and decide freely.
5. To test the candidates suitability for the Salesian life.
6. To offer the candidates a first experience of Salesian Apostolate.
7. To foster devotion to the holy Eucharist and Mary .
Sanctitas Est Gaudium (Sanctity is Joy)
We the Salesians of Don Bosco at Dankotuwa,
accompany the adolescents,
who manifest an aptitude for the religious life,
in the Salesian Congregation.
We help them in their self knowledge,
to fine tune their Christian maturation,
through a process of youth catechumenste inspired by Salesian Spirituality,
to take seriously their intellect growth and development,
and to imbibe sound principles of Salesian apostolic work
and put them into practice
in the Sri Lankan cultural context.
| Remedial classes
|Don Bosco Salesian Bulletin
|Farm and Animal Husbandry
Don Bosco Institute,
Dominic Savio Aspirantate,
Dankotuwa – 61130,
Tel: +94 31 2258138
+94 31 2261498